Publishing is a business. Before querying any literary agency, we urge you to take advantage of the many helpful resources on this page.
- Although every successful proposal is unique, here is a nonfiction book proposal template that many of our clients have used successfully.
- Publishing consultant Jane Friedman offers a clear overview of the range of options for book publishing paths.
- To learn more about working with a literary agent and how to succeed in the business of publishing, see some of Ted’s many media appearances.
- You can watch or listen to free recordings of some of Ted’s workshops and other public appearances, including “So You Want to Publish a Bestselling Book” and “Book Proposal Bootcamp.”
- To be sure you are querying the right agents for you and your book, here is our advice on how to find a literary agent.
If you have a fantastic non-fiction book project that is ready to submit to us, please use this form. Because of the volume of inquiries we receive, we cannot reply to every submission. If we are interested in learning more about you and your project, you will hear from us within two weeks.