Before querying any literary agency, please review these helpful resources:
– To be sure you are querying the right agents for you and your book, here is advice on how to find a literary agent.
– Although every successful proposal is unique, here is a nonfiction book proposal template that many of our clients have used successfully.
– Watch or listen to free recordings of some of Ted’s workshops and other public appearances, including “So You Want to Publish a Bestselling Book” and “Book Proposal Bootcamp.”
– Publishing consultant Jane Friedman offers an overview of the range of options for book publishing paths.
– Author Summer Brennan debunks some of the biggest myths in non-fiction publishing.
– To learn more about working with a literary agent and how to succeed in the business of publishing, see some of Ted’s many media appearances.
If you have a suitable project that is ready to submit to us, please use this form. We look forward to reviewing your query. Because of the volume of submissions, we are not able to respond to every query. If we are interested in learning more about your book project, we will be in touch within two weeks.