Because we are focused on working with current clients, we are not accepting unsolicited queries. We encourage you to pitch one of the many other great literary agencies. Before querying any agent, please review these helpful resources:
– Although every successful proposal is unique, here is a nonfiction book proposal template that many of our clients have used successfully.
– Publishing consultant Jane Friedman offers a clear overview of the range of options for book publishing paths.
– Watch or listen to free recordings of some of Ted’s workshops and other public appearances, including “So You Want to Publish a Bestselling Book” and “Book Proposal Bootcamp.”
– To learn more about working with a literary agent and how to succeed in the business of publishing, see some of Ted’s many media appearances.
– To be sure you are querying the right agents for you and your book, here is our advice on how to find a literary agent.