We currently accepting new clients by personal referral only, but here are some resources you might find helpful when you query other agencies.
- Although every successful proposal is unique, here is a nonfiction book proposal template that many of our clients have used successfully.
- Publishing consultant Jane Friedman offers a clear overview of the range of options for book publishing paths.
- To learn more about working with a literary agent and how to succeed in the business of publishing, see some of Ted’s many media appearances.
- You can watch or listen to free recordings of some of Ted’s workshops and other public appearances, including “So You Want to Publish a Bestselling Book” and “Book Proposal Bootcamp.”
- To be sure you are querying the right agents for you and your book, here is how to find a literary agent.